Friday, April 6, 2007

Welcome to SnapDrapgon Photography Blogspot!

PHOTO SHOOT INFORMATION
*I am a Natural Light, on location Photographer*

-Please allow a 2 week edit time on all sittings.
-$50 rush edit fee.
-Any photographer fees for specific locations are to be covered by the subject.
-Prices are subject to change without notice. Payment is expected at time of Photoshoot. No refunds.

Newborn Photo Shoot:
It is recommended the infant be under 10 days old to avoid baby acne, hair loss, etc.

What to wear:
Solid clothing without patterns is best. Also, earth tones tend to look best when shooting outside. These include olive greens, browns, natural blues, rusty orange, etc. It is best not to wear glasses if possible.

Note for Families with Young Children:
Please be sure they have been sufficiently fed, slept well, and had time to wake up. If you do have small children I tend to work fast so we get them smiling before they wear out! Also, I love to get shots of your family playing together. Be thinking of fun things to do with your kids to get them laughing and will show who you are as a family, but remember to stay close together so I can get you in one shot. When doing a posed shot, parents, please remember to keep looking at me and smile. I will get your children's attention so make sure to always focus on me so I can take the photo when the children are looking.

-When you call to set up your appointment, it is helpful for you to let me know what kind of photos your are especially wanting to get. If you see examples on my blog or website that you like- let me know!
-I do not put a time limit on photo shoots. I will work until we get a variety of shots.

1 comment:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! That's great! I want to see my pics from the wedding sometime. It was so fun to have you there. I'll see you soon for the Hansen Christmas Party!